Since 1965, Herzing College in Montreal has been recognized as a leader in high quality, credible training for market driven programs in Healthcare, Business, Technology, Design and Education
Our campus works closely with top local and regional employers to ensure that Herzing programs encompass the skills and knowledge needed for our students to succeed at the next level. Our career development department provides students with the training and employment resources they need to successfully find employment. Our students are our top priority, and every decision we make stems from that commitment. We offer day, part-day and evening classes to allow our students the flexibility to reach their higher education goals.
Healthcare, Business, Technology, Design and Education
Since 1965, Herzing College students have been serious about their education and Herzing College has been serious about assisting each student in finding the right job.
Each Herzing College has a Career Services Department that is dedicated to:
- Preparing students with job seeking skills.
- Working with students to develop a polished resume.
- Providing individual assistance during the job search process.
- Working with area employers to develop job leads and interviews.
- Assisting students with part-time employment (if needed) while enrolled in classes at Herzing.