Hudson College is a private, non-denominational, co-educational day school offering superior academic programs from Junior Kindergarten through to university/college entrance. Inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education, we offer a full range of credits leading to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
Our multicultural school population provides the same stimulating environment our students will experience later on in university and business life. We value diversity and find our students are enriched by meeting and learning with other young people from around the world.
We are located in a quiet and very safe residential neighbourhood in central Toronto on a major bus route, just minutes from the Bloor/Dufferin subway station. Our excellent location places us close to major shopping malls, dining establishments, and cultural venues.
Hudson College provides its students with a set of skills and value positions that will enable each, as individuals, to attain both future personal and academic success for the betterment, not only of themselves, but also the wider community.
Our main areas of expertise are as follows:
1. Our quality academic programs are fully integrated through our unique Smart Skills program, helping students to develop in five critical areas: Speech Arts, Mathematics, Analytical Writing, Research, and Team Building.
2. Our ESL program is highly praised by the Ministry of Education, Ontario.
3. Our Academic Support programs cover all aspects of a value added learning and education experience, from free after school tutoring to personal counselling, workshops and remedial programs, and individualized one on one help.
4. Our wide array of extracurricular activities provides many opportunities for students to enjoy their student life at Hudson and to learn beyond the classroom.
5. Our excellent, dedicated teachers are carefully selected from amongst the most experienced and qualified teaching professionals.
6. Our students, from all different cultures and backgrounds, help to embody the diversity and spirit of Hudson.
7. Our student support services are designed to enhance every aspect of our students' lives during their studies at Hudson and to make them feel at home at our school.
Our campus features a large modern school building over 45,000 square feet in size housing teaching and recreational facilities, spacious classrooms, administrative headquarters, a large gymnasium, a state of the art research centre, and cross curricular lab. The campus resides on over four acres of land with outdoor recreational amenities that include a basketball court, full soccer field, baseball diamond, and many large, mature trees for quiet relaxing.
If any of our new international students wish to live with a friendly Canadian family, we will make arrangements for them to do so. We will let them know the details two to three weeks before their departure for Canada. Upon arrival in Toronto, we will send a friendly and helpful driver to pick them up at the airport and take them to the College where they will meet their host Canadian family. If a student so desires, we will find a homestay Canadian family who can speak the student’s first language.
Hudson has first rate sports recreational facilities located right on campus, including a modern gymnasium for indoor sports activities and athletic tournaments, and spacious outdoor recreational amenities.
Hudson organizes various optional organized trips on weekdays and holidays targeting particular student group activities to places such as:
- Art Galleries
- Historical Sites
- Tourist Attractions
- Sporting Events
- Leadership Camps
- Hiking Trails
- Ski Resorts
- Ice Fishing Locales
Based on our students’ individual interests, Hudson offers many co-curricular clubs and after school activities such as:
- Hudson Theatre Company
- Mathematics Olympiad Club
- Science Olympiad Club
- International Club
- Music Club
- Dance Club
- Hudson Newspaper
- Hudson Photographers
- Hudson Painters
- Hudson Yearbook
- Chess Club
- Asian Club
- French Club
- Spanish Club
Our state of the art computer lab has over 20 networked Pentium IV class computers equipped with full broadband Internet access to help our students’ research, study, and complete homework assignments.
Hudson offers a variety of special services designed to assist our students in every facet of their academic life. Our specialty services include:
- Personal Counselling
- Specialty Workshops
- Food and Medical Services
- Homestay and Airport Pick Up
- Social and Health Insurance Arrangements
- Travel and Visa Services
To arrange a tour of our campus and facilities, please call our Administrative Office at (416) 631-0082 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you.
Hudson offers a variety of after school educational programs to allow students to explore academic, career, and lifestyle goals of particular interest to them, such as:
- Computer Club
- Dance Club
- Photography Club
- Music Club
- Spanish Culture and Language
- Martial Arts