Film, Television and Radio Producers

(NOC 5131)


In general, you usually need a university degree, college diploma or other post-secondary specialized training in your area of work. You may need experience and to be able to demonstrate directing, creative or performing skills. You may need membership in a related guild or union. Many recent entrants have an undergraduate university degree, and almost 1 in 10 has a graduate degree.

Degrees Associated with This Career


Useful Experience/Skills


Useful Secondary School Subjects

English (Composition)

Ryerson University
Toronto, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Image Arts - Film Studies Bachelor
Request Info
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Honours Arts Bachelor; Honours
Honours Arts Co-op Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
Request Info
Carleton University
Ottawa, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Film Studies Bachelor
Film Studies Bachelor; Honours
Request Info
Lakehead University - Orillia
Orillia, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Media, Film and Communications Bachelor; Honours
Request Info
Red Deer Polytechnic
Red Deer, Alberta, CA

Related Program(s):
Applied Arts, Film, Theatre and Live Entertainment Bachelor
Request Info
view all
Modified on May 18, 2012