Tour and Travel Guides

(NOC 6441)


To be a tour and travel guide, you usually need on-the-job training and may need to be able to speak English and French.

Most recent entrants have a high school or community college diploma.

Degrees Associated with This Career

High School Diploma

Useful Experience/Skills

Dealing with the public
Customer service
Second language

Useful Secondary School Subjects

English (Communication)
First Aid
A second language

Centennial College
Toronto, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Tourism Diploma; Online
Request Info
Conestoga College
Kitchener, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Tourism - Destinations and Travel Management Diploma
Tourism - Destinations and Travel Management Diploma; Co-op
Request Info
view all
Modified on January 26, 2022