The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
Global Resource Systems
|School:||The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Faculty:||Faculty of Land and Food Systems
|Field of Study:||International/Global Studies
Land Use Planning and Management/Development
Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
|Description:||Explore solutions to complex resource problems as you delve into global food systems and their link to human and environmental health, agrifood systems, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to design your own degree and travel to other countries as you prepare for a career on the international stage.
The Global Resource Systems (GRS) program recognizes that solving complex resource problems requires a wide range of skills, as well as a global and interdisciplinary approach. GRS is designed to equip you with a sophisticated international understanding, well-developed problem solving skills, and the confidence to bring your knowledge and insights to bear on the international stage.
|URL:||Global Resource Systems at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Cost per year:*||
More information on tuition fees can be found on the UBC undergrad tuition fees webpage.
|Careers:||Urban and Land Use Planners||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- 2 of Grade11 Biology or Grade11 Physics or Grade11 Chemistry
- Graduation from high school
- Minimum of 70% in Grade 11 or Grade 12 English (or their equivalents)
- At least six academic/non-academic Grade 12 courses (recommended, but not required)
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 65] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70]
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.