The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|School:||The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Field of Study:||Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
|Description:||Atmospheric Science is the study of weather and climate. This highly interdisciplinary specialization focuses on meteorological fields including air quality, environment, climate change, weather monitoring & instrumentation, and consulting.
Atmospheric Science is the study of weather and climate. The undergraduate specialization is highly interdisciplinary with a focus on numerical problem solving/computation, the atmospheric boundary layer, and physical climatology.
|URL:||Atmospheric Science at The University of British Columbia - Vancouver
|Cost per year:*||
More information on tuition fees can be found on the UBC undergrad tuition fees webpage.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||68
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade11 Chemistry
- Grade11 Physics
- Grade11 International Languages
- Graduation from high school
- Minimum of 70% in Grade 11 or Grade 12 English (or their equivalents)
- At least six academic/non-academic Grade 12 courses (recommended, but not required)
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 65] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.