Students educated outside of North America must provide an academic transcript in English that is equivalent to an OSSD. Students who were educated in a language other than English must submit a TOEFL score with a minimum of 500 (paper based) or 173 (computer based). Applicants will be required to complete the program specific subjects for admission and may be required to write an admissions test.
- Fill out the application form, which you can download from the Web site or pick up from our office.
- Send the complete application kit (application form, your high school transcript and diploma, and $125.00 application fee) to International Development Office by fax at (519) 972-2707or by mail.
- We will issue the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to you by express mail service if you are accepted.
- You pay the confirmation fee as indicated on your LOA. Please send back the notice of payment to us.
- We will send the receipt to you.
- You apply for your Canadian visa by submitting our documents and other required documents.
- If you get your visa, please send the notice of arrival to us.
- Please come to the Recruitment Office at Room 343 when you arrive at the College.